JLL 4.92% 32.0¢ jindalee lithium limited

Biggest in USA? But worst quality on ASX?

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

Hi, in my very honest opinion, many people here are misled by the title of the announcement today due to illiteracy on lithium mineralisation in the context of the EV battery supply chain sector.

there is a very very steep hill to climb that is not reflected in the share price appreciation. I’m afraid many will be burned.

im failing to understand the dramatic rise in the share price here over what is a really extremely poor quality resource when compared to other lithium juniors with a JORC resource above 40MT
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3078/3078285-92114f949e5faa5f2cad5ad785e51e11.jpg

“Biggest in USA” means very very little here.

2000ppm is squat all!! = 0.2% Usually a resource doesn’t see light of day if below 10,000ppm

Check TLH Thread, for Tianqi’s HKEX IPO for a Tailings processing facility proposal for metrics.

Also Note it is very suspicious when a company fails to declare what kind of “lithium mineralisation”, is it Spodumene (the best kind), albite, petalite, and what impurities?

The company is withholding a lot of data on characteristics.

Has anyone wondered why the company used PPM?

If you change to %, you can then compare to other ASX lithium resources.

Be clear that readers of a public report need to carefully make perspective and the title of the announcement distorts what is substantial here, that is, not size of deposit but %.

What kind of lithium mineral? Simply saying “lithium mineralisation” is not god enough for an investment decision.

i can see the company makes strenuous claims about processibility to EV battery lithium market, but it is very conceptual.

Here is a calculator:

2000ppm is 0.2%

a cut off @ 1000ppm is just not positive. The whole resource is still junk among ASX lithium peers and it will need incredible low CAPEX and OPEX, which is still doubtful due to not disclosing nature of lithium mineralisation here today and, unless they can hedge with a credit like PLL does.

https://percent.info/parts-per-million-to-percent/convert-2000-ppm-to-percent.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $19.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ $22.92K 72.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25991 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.