JLL 4.92% 32.0¢ jindalee lithium limited

I am a posting refugee from the US who presently is an avid...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I am a posting refugee from the US who presently is an avid consumer of Hot Copper's quality posts such as yours. This is my first posting attempt, thus, I pray I follow proper Aussie posting procedure.
    I am heavy into the Lithium segment owning Cypress, Noram and tiny (64 h.) Enertopia which is wedged between the other two large properties . All three are located in the Clayton Valley,NV. In addition, after careful DD , I now have positions with Jindale, Core Lithium, Hawkstone and Lake Resources which I was fortunate to acquire at 6 cents. I would argue that Lithium America which is JRL's neighbor to the South is not a good comparable because it is a more mature project with a % of total value (NPV) of 49%. and a substantial Market Cap. For perspective Cypress' ratio is 6%. I believe that either Cypress or Noram are better comparables at this time.
    Sometimes it is best not to be first. To be successful with clay, JRL will need to identify a cost effective and environmental friendly extraction technology. Lithium American's traditional sulfuric acid extraction approach is already facing local opposition due to the odor and truck traffic generated by the molten sulfur. Cypress is investigating a new hydrochloric acid process using the existing brines plus an electrolysis technology that only requires table salt and solar electricity. If successful, Cypress will be a very cost effective and sustainable Lithium operation eligible for ESG. (FYI, Lake Resources is following a similar extraction strategy). This electrolysis approach is also about 5% more efficient vis-a-vis sulfuric acid attaining about 85% Lithium extraction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $19.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ $22.92K 72.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25991 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.