CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

ALCIBIADES,I must be missing something here, cos I cant see your...

1. 355 Posts.
    ALCIBIADES,

I must be missing something here, cos I cant see your reasons for generally being so negative towards ARU

I own both CMR and ARU.

CMR since my first buy at .305c, with a number of top ups along the way. This has been a remarkable story with exceptional management, and I have free carry to speculate on a tremendous future.

I have also taken up a significant position in ARU, (with my first entry price at .32c), after extensive research
    on the potential of the company

What worries me is your ill-informed comments on the potential of ARU, which shows to me that you have not done your research. Just ask Laramide (or its sp) whether the Lagoon Creek tenement is a poor prospect,.......................... or whether the Kirinelli tenement is a poor gold prospect, given its history and the encouraging soil sample analyses that have already been done,..................... or whether research shows a bright future for demmand for rare earths, etc, etc

This then brings me to the point of asking why you seem so disparaging towards this stock. After reading a number of your posts on both this thread and the CMR thread, I can only come to the conclusion that you are motivated by some form of vendetta (for a better word) that is not understood by me.............. where pirra always seems to be getting a rocket etc, etc,

I have noticed a certain arrogance from the odd CMR poster on this thread, partic since the recent fantastic run of CMR. Well I tell you what, on Tues morning at the height of the resources sell-down when the market was almost in capitulation mode, I did not hear that arrogance .........just a bit of fear.

So before you come on this thread and post stuff that only has an emotional basis, please reconsider your views, cos you may be unjustly persuading someone from buying a stock with great potential

CMR is a wonderful company............. and I also believe that ARU will have its day in the sun....... and it may be sooner than you think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.