biggest political swindle of all time, page-35

1. 1 Posts.
    Carbon Tax, Carbon Trading Scheme !!!!!!!!!!!
    What is it exactly? It appears to me that it is a way for the government/s to take from one and give a paltry part of that money back to those who are most effected and least able to pay. While keeping the majority and calling it an administration fee to be wasted by those elected few. What exactly will it do, this great big new tax, put the price of everything up, inflationary pressure.
    I have no idea how its going to reduce carbon emission other than to make electricity, gas and fuel so expensive that the average jo bloe cannot afford to use it. There is no sense in this. It is in fact counter productive as peopel will die of cold,heat and even starvation as food will aslo go up due to higher production costs.
    I am eductaed and understand that we may be using up the world's natural resources but, Hey, that is what man has been doing since methusala was a boy. Using what it sees around to make life easier, as fossile fuels runs out we will move on to an alternative. A carbon tax will not stop the what is already happening. Life style changes aare the only way to reduce carbon emmissions are you ready for that?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.