biggest political swindle of all time, page-57

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    There is plenty of consent going spy.You just have to plug in climate change and roundtables on it.Bussiness is worried about not taking action sooner rather than later.Some big names and companies local goverments etc are involved.It maybe big news for media now but its been going on behind media headlines as public debate in newspapers now for quite sometime.

You can stay off media searches and use the Australian goverment websites on climate change to get a better perspective on media releases and whats going on .The lie may have put it in perspective but the case for bringing into parliement debate has not gone away.

Abbott can bring his case forward but from my understanding he is not letting any mps become involved into the roundtables even with invitation.Rather he is using shock and awe media to run his political agender for political gain.Maybe fair in what he is doing but he is also not allowing his party to be involved in first hand information for fear it may undermine his position possibly.

Rather he sits his mps and waits for the information to be distorted outside of rational debate and they get it wrong because of.If he ever gains goverment he will have to start to far behind to be sensible in going over old ground and lead a party full of behind mps who are behind in issues .If he will stand up and say he belives that reducing emmisions is a waste of time then he should begin taking policy action on it off the liberals website.

I dont mind him taking this course of action it will clear up where he stands instead of becomming an irrational or viable alternative to goverment.Do we want another lieing politician ?That cannot make up thier mind ! All the call is for this to be brought out before election where he stands .I hope he stands up and is willing to say that no action needs be taken on reducing emmisions so the public can make a clear decision that action or no action will be taken by goverment on reduction of emmisions.

I would much rather us in a hung parliement on this one issue than one that has full power.A parliement full of independants would probably better able to make the right decision than one full of politics from all sides.Any hope of balance when it hits an upper house decision would be better taken by informed members being involved than one of just letting a greens senate cast the vote.Party politics is the one thing that brings good policy into irrational power plays.

Gillard is in a much better position come next election because of being able to deal with different views than Abbott is of just controling his own party members.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.