BQT bqt solutions limited

Hi allLong time no talk. Well I guess that's what Xmas brings -...

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all
    Long time no talk. Well I guess that's what Xmas brings - lots to do and no time to do it in. On a serious note, Billy is spot on, 100% on the money. I reckon Banque Tec will brain them when institutional buyers move in which will start after the announcememnt of serious contracts.

I believe the MD is just back from China again. If you can get over the problems dealing with Chinese business, government etc, then the potential for any company is huge because of the numbers. I have an in-law who is in telecommunications big time and just dealt with Korea China and India because you could get a thousand times the volume on sales because of the population base than you could in western countries. I have another good friend who exports live trout and he and others just can't keep up to the demand.

If the MD cracks a contract with China it will be huge and I've got nothing to base this on but one would think they would be looking at security arrangement for the olympics. Wow what a contract and a platform to launch yourself globally.

Billy's not silly. He sounds like he's done his homework again. I certainly have and history will recall I was the first post on HC alluding to BQT. All I can say is watch this space

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.