Tis a simple question expressed in few words lest I confuse!It...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tis a simple question expressed in few words lest I confuse!

It must be simple to reach thru the narrow focus bought on by repetitive statements such as "dirty polluters" which are trotted out ad nauseum .

In this context coal is inevitably quoted as the BIG polluter by those who are still willing to share in it's benefits.

Interesting,perhaps caused by addition to the carbon cycle since it is the building block of everything that we have.

Now, ignoring cumulative effects as suggested by HC I find it interesting to look at component parts of the whole cycle to see what is man made ,with me so far?

Now as a result of much research by myself and many others around the world (I have posted some of the info here before but tunnels do cause problems) I can tell you that there is a larger source of Co2 emissions which is "person" made (that is my only contribution to the PC people this year)
    Suggest you go back and read the original post for a clue ,I will not be upset if you find it too hard as real research takes real effort,could'nt care less if you have a nice day!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.