GUF 0.00% 1.3¢ guildford coal limited

Hi Mickabee and UTSstudent,No, strangely you can't short a...

1. 721 Posts.
    Hi Mickabee and UTSstudent,

No, strangely you can't short a company of little worth...

I believe you might have been able to short GUF, when it was around a $1 value, or so.

I found it strange that the company can come up with an NPV value of their Mongolian tenements described in their update:

"Following an internal review of the company’s corporate model, we are in a position to announce a value range of $300 - $400M, derived on a pre - tax, NPV basis for our Mongolian operations. This stems from the exploration target work conducted by Terra Energy (100% subsidiary of GUF) this year. The model basically converts several highly prospective exploration areas within the BNU and Hovguun Mining Licenses to mines, utilising assumptions made and proven whilst developing our first mine – BNU North min"

and then state in the same announcement:

"Our BNU mine continues to receive many visits by potential customers and investors. However, bulk testing cannot be completed until the road permit is in place."

Could you please explain how GUF got to an NPV valuation (guesstimate???), without a single Chinese buyer bulk testing the product and giving a validated price of purchase? (Looking, Tasting, Smelling?)

I will wait for your answer, before we discuss financing...

Best,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.