UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Biggest sellers, page-35

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    "Quantum, unless you are Writer who is ever the optimist ALL Long term holders would be pessimistic about the future prospects of Uni. I'm in my 9th year of owning this damn stock. In reality the Amgen deal will probably provide a short term fix to this struggling company, SP will be lifted to above $1 US, there will still be 20m shorts who will slowly bring it back down. When the CEO comes out and says we could be profitable this year, 3 years ago it's hard to have any confidence. Oslo is defintely right about one thing - "Lend UNIS money but then pay it back with interest using the money loaned classic!! " coz this company has generated very little revenue, fact." RODFEST

"Q Just sounds like a very pissed off LT UNS shareholder. Could very well be myself or anyone of a dozen or two LT UNS holders. When you have been in for 8-10-12 yrs and sunk a lot of $$ into it, I think most people sooner or later have had enough. I know I have. Bloody wrecked so many lives. But I can't be bothered serving it up to management anymore - they know how close they took this to the edge of the cliff. Just wished they knew how many people's lives have been badly effected by the mismanagement of the company. The SP today, is less than it was 8-9 yrs ago. Keep slinging mud Oslo."

Apologies for not responding earlier Guys , I spent some time out @ "The Revenant " . A survival drama that rivals the UNS story !
    First , my compliments for coming out in support of a colleague poster .
    In this type of public form posters are free to express their views , no question . I just find it foreign ( to me ) for a holder of UNS to post 10 negative one- liners in a row .Why not offer something constructive at some point .I mean , the Amgen deal looks like a massive positive to me . Sure is a lot better than what we had on offer on 31/12/15 .
    I just don't see any point in continuing to bash ( or ramp ) UNS .
    My sole wish is that we all get a very positive outcome .
    For the record , IMO the story(ies) that we have been told along this lengthy journey are nothing short of disgraceful .
    I am choosing to see the upcoming Amgen deal as a defining point between promise and reality .I guess we will know the answer soon . I am hoping that we get enough information to enable to evaluate the UNS business case and make an informed choice to get out , or hang around .
    I have put my views directly , and bluntly , to the CEO .I don't see much point in continued and repeated bleating on HC .
    IMO one of the biggest problems for UNS atm is TRUST , or lack therof , in the CEO , and that is a self -inflicted injury generated over many years .
    I am just hoping that he can use the Amgen deal process to rehabilitate his image as imo that would deliver us an entirely different sp-outcome .That will have to be earnt over time . Can he do that ? I don't know , but I live in hope .
    My other weakness is a lack of tolerance for trader posters who choose to talk positively , or negatively , about UNS , for their own selfish purposes depending on which way they want the wind to blow to meet their trading needs .Post what you like , but at least be an honest " broker ", be it proven right , or wrong , in time .They are just duplicitous as far as I am concerned .
    Best wishes
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.