ZIP 0.00% $2.17 zip co limited..

Biggest short squeeze in history, on it's way, page-224

1. 14,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    there is a factor here that everyone is missing, the word recession strikes fear into the minds of all who have a share portfolio or if you have a mortgage and need employment, and so the picture of a trader on the floor staring at the screen with a stressed look of constipation on the face isn't a new image it's been played a lot over the last year, and everyone is calling for the worst depression we have had in eternity. Some love the drama.

But there are a few key differences even with the housing depression of 2007 compared to now, the world population in 2007 was 6 705 946 610 and the world population in 2021 was 7 877 485 376 which means since 2007 there are 11 715 387 more people in the world and I know that projection for 2022 is over 8 billion people and people need to eat and shop and consume to reproduce and if the population keeps getting bigger it is good for a company like ZIP in the credit sector that will keep making a great profit as populations all have wants and needs, and some places like Australia seem to endure these depression-like times seemingly better.

look at the Covid pandemic I see lots of people out and about shopping now, no masks. no restrictions and the ones who are sick with covid are not a large % of our population at all, it's our health system that needs to cope better with the rising population, Australia has had a large intake of immigration over the last 20 years.

I disagree with the doomsday squeezy notion. It's just supply and demand and ZIP doesn't have a lot of competition anymore, I think we are onto something good if you buy and hold LT.sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.872B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.24 $2.16 $23.50M 10.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 506 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 8341 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.