ZIP 2.67% $2.92 zip co limited..

Biggest short squeeze in history, on it's way, page-225

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Love the last two posts as both make valid points. Frustrated that I have already allocated my three lightbulbs for today.
    PigMightFly, spot on with the market manipulation and dark pools - and all under ASIC’s nose! ASIC is a toothless tiger of a regulator. like having Sergeant Schultz as market regulator for those familiar with Hogan’s Heroes.

What I really love about ZIP is the chart. Bedger posted around mid-June that he/she predicted “a significant bounce in July”. Old saying in technical analysis, “Try to pick bottom, get dirty finger”, yet Bedger was spot on. The big clue when combined with the chart (and assuming ZIP weren’t in danger of going broke or tapping shareholders with a capital raise) is the massive imbalance between buyers and sellers in the market depth. Notwithstanding there are buyers there covering shorts, a three-to-one ratio is a pretty good indication that the SP is going to go up. Now everyone who bought in from 1 June onwards is making money and not selling to get out even (although there are probably plenty more of those investors). The 3-1 buyer to seller ratio suggests to me that this bounce isn’t over, and whilst I would expect a pullback as traders take profits, I wouldn’t be surprised if ZIP hits $2 in the next 4 weeks. Lots of volatility and risk here though…
    Last edited by TheHyphen: 27/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.