ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Near 700 million (nearly a billion) on the register, plus all...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356

Near 700 million (nearly a billion) on the register, plus all the other promised dilution that will auto-print millions of shares in the coming months. During the past few years, dilution was off the charts. If you compare APT and ZIP, the main factor there was that APT didn't print shares during the period of hype/investor interest. ZIP filled their pockets, the wife's pockets, friends, family, they sold at peaks, dumped personal shares mid COVID. Basically just used investors as a money printing machine. Instead of new money adding to the share price, it was all cashed out into pockets.

Zip thought they could keep printing shares (money) and nobody would notice. Turns out investors worked it out. Now they won't survive, the money printing machine doesn't work anymore, and their business doesn't make money. I have no sympathy for Larry and Peter (they treated investors with contempt, refusing to answer questions from individuals), and they are now the joke of the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. I have sympathy for investors who have lost lots of money, though.

This is a turning point for Australian investors, and the cautionary tale about dilution. Many companies will be salty with LD and PG for shining a light on how oblivious to dilution Aussie investors are. The ASX is full of foreign companies listed here for no other reason but to print shares and take money.

Hell, Zebit recently delisted citing that there was no use staying listed on the ASX because they couldn't 'generate any money' on the ASX anymore, and the fees for maintaining the listing made it a useless prospect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.