ADV 0.00% 15.5¢ ardiden ltd

Biggest Super Jumbo Flake

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Just read the ann holders and will give my thoughts. Firstly they initially targeted 1km worth of drilling but have completed 2km so that is great in achieving considering the small time frame.
    The thing that catches my eye is the statement that they are proving up this SUPER JUMBO FLAKE size where alot of the other graphite players are hitting big wickets by calling 300+ microns and 500+ microns ......but we have 3300 and 4200 microns which is unheard of. This could possibly be the largest flake size discovered in modern history we are talking about this product being valued in the 1000's of dollars per tonne compared to commodities like iron ore that are asking about 40-50 for the same weight so there's huge in ground value sitting there.
    And the way the announcement this morning had been spur of the moment done indicates that there might be big fish circling here. If they are applying for more tenements then it indicates they are onto something better than a gold mine.
    It was also mentioned that they are possibly going to supersede any other existing North American player.....this is lining up to be an easy T/O from someone who can see through the smoke, lets watch this closely and for all those holding already you have done a top job with your choice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $6.103K 39.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60677 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 7890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.