MKY mky resources ltd

Tightjock so the summary of basically all you've been spining of...

1. 404 Posts.
    Tightjock so the summary of basically all you've been spining of late is "I'm on a loss with MKY so I am bitter"
    Thats the extent of it.
    Dollarfast is also on a loss but he's grown up/experienced enough to get over it, look at the current facts and see its positive for the future.
    You're obviously still holding so you assume it will rise significantly from its current level? So doesn't that make it a good buy for those wanting in at the current level.

Everytime anyone says anything good about MKY you accuse them of ramping.
    Look at my previous post not so long ago (while the delminco deal was happening) I was very negative on MKY, I expressed clearly the Delminco deal was not a good one, and at the time stated that the actual tenements MKY had applied for itself were way better then this dodgy Delminco deal tenements' in a basically inhospitable region.
    However now Stephen scraped that deal and is concentrating on Uranium in U friendly states, has scored one of the best tenements recently open for application, I couldn't be happier with the direction MKY is heading.

Certainly complain here and to management when you think things aren't right based on current information and facts, however give credit when credits due and managements doing an excellent job!!!

Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.