BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Just my humble take on the AGM. Peter seems like a man who is...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Just my humble take on the AGM. Peter seems like a man who is trying to explain to the world that it's very existence is not flat, in fact it is a sphere. I feel for a man who's whole life had been researching and developing technology that the worlds greatest tech companies have decided not to follow and develop and implement 'deep learning' instead, only to find they are coming up short. A man who is clearly a generation too early trying to explain to monkeys why a wheel is a more efficient way of transporting things. He very well could be the most forsighted man in the industry, able to see what others have not been able too. It was painfully clear also that he was not a salesman, nor a very good public relations representative. The picture was not clear but I assume it was Lou who stepped in to answer questions at the end. Smooth as silk, able to put the complexity of the technology into a simple illustration. If this company is to go from lab to real world, it will need someone able to not only knock on the door but talk it's way in. It's a pretty ugly pathway to that door though, one false step and your gone. Enter Lou. Experienced and proven. Say what you want about the free shares but if the agm is anything to go off we have a good team leading and developing this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.