NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

bigmac with cheese

1. 1,309 Posts.
    So just quietly BIGMAC, did BS inform you in your loving correspondence why he was oh so vocal at the start and then oh so quiet for the last few weeks, after all I think that was the original query?

Im not sure but maybe it was because quite a few people realised that he may or may not be playing for the other team? Its funny that he seemed to have such a problem with NKP even before all of this started? In my opinion every story he has written about NKP has lacked facts or had bad information, but I guess we all choose what we want to believe. If he does infact read all of this, then maybe he can be a big boy and come on here and reply to a few questions, he can obviously dish it out but can he stand up and take it back?

Now after saying all of that, I think the company is absolute rubbish at the moment. Even after everything that has transpired, we still cant get any update/idea as to what is actually happening? Its not good enough to have left us open to all of this in the first place but then they treat us like we are on a need to know basis, and guess what? apparently we dont need to know!

There are alot of good people with alot of hard earned money in this stock and we all deserve to know everything that there is to know. For me personally, unless NKP come out with a deal with some major, I can honestly say I will be running for the exit as quickly as I possibly can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.