NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

bigmac with cheese, page-21

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Actually you guys are "seriously" DELUDED!

Rods 100% Correct Predictions so far...

(1) "See you when the price is in the 40's" (price at that time 0.55)
    Results = Came True

(2) "I expect the directors options will expire out of the money"
    Results = Came True

(3) "I expect that no deal (JV) will be done this year"
    Results = Came True

(4) "I expect that the BFS will not materialize any time soon"
    Results = Correct

(5) "suspect this is a pump and dump, maybe tabby has one more pump left in her"
    Results = (looking very likely to become true)

(6) "suspect that NKP may have a surprise in store for share holders, a capital raising early in the new year"
    Results = (Looking Extremely likely now as the piggy bank is empty)

And there were heaps of others as well, but I haven't the time or inclination to track them all down.

Actually, I've noticed Rods (similar) predictions on a few other stocks which have been extremely "unpopular" with the punters have also come true, even when he was shouted down from the rooftops as some kind of Satanist on those forums as well.

I followed Rods advice on those, saved myself a heap of cash and a big loss.

Rod has made it clear now on numerous occasions now why he is still here, it's to study human behavior and investor psychology.

My interest is similar but goes further. (I want to see the management held legally accountable by shareholders)

Ever been driving down the road and seems the traffic is banked up for miles and you know there is a bad traffic accident ahead... You can see the Ambulance's The Police, The Fire Brigade and Wreckage from the impact strewn across the road...

You can even see weeping relatives/ friends / bystanders huddled on the side of the road in shock....

You KNOW that what your about to see is going to most likely be horrific, maybe body with no legs, maybe someone screaming still trapped inside twisted wreckage... and what do you do? What do any of us do?

We LOOK!!! Yes thats right... we curse the rubber neckers as we slowly approach the scene of the accident but once we are finally there ourselves we can't help but LOOK at the unfolding tragedy and carnage, and wonder what went wrong.

I see NKP as being a similar situation right now... A tragic train wreck.

And the angry punters caught up in the wreckage are now acting like the traffic police, telling everybody to move along, nothing to see here, its none of your business anyway... Sound Familiar? I thought so...

And Tiger... before you say it... I'm not your mate, Mate!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.