bike rustlers - SACRABLEU

1. 29,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    over the years, watso has had a few bikes nicked from his property, but this morning the rustling gang was in mega stealing mode.

watso was reading posts on HC - when he heard someone call out - take that one - and from the window of the computer room, watso noticed a kid snitching one of his bikes - so watso races out - yells out HEH - and the bike is dropped like a hot potato on the side of his house - and he sees kids scurrying.  lol - watso in full pursuit, sees the kids disappearing into a house - on the other side of the street, and a few houses down - and watso is straight there yelling out - and the #$@#ers have already nicked about half a dozen of watso's bikes.

lol the father comes out, and explains what he knows about it all - it seems that last night, the kids had claimed that they had picked up a bike from kerbside (not that there was kerbside - but watso has also picked up stray bikes) - and he had only just got home about half an hour ago - and the other bikes were not there yet.  lol - he said that he had taken photos of his son working on the bike that he had "found"on kerbside - and lol, apart from the bikes, there was heaps of spare wheels/seats /etc which were also nicked

one of the boys was his son - and was only there for half the time - and the other boys lived in another street.

anyway the father was not happy - he told them off in front of watso - and later on, there was a knock on the front door, where the father of one of the boys, was with all three - and the boys had to apologise and gave watso a hand written apology.

boy oh boy - writing standards have slipped since watso was in primary school. watso recalls writing pads - where each letter was taught to be written the "correct way" .

anyway, apart from the substandard writing style - these are some of the comments

omg - apart from the writing style, the grammer and spelling has gone backwards over the years..

we are relly relly sorry for taking the bikes   we fought no one lived ther if we knew someone lived ther we wouldent of ever done

WE ARE RELLY SORRY

next one

i'm sorry i talk your bikes we did'nt think anyone lived because it looked like a old house, we would'nt do such a thing but we did not know anybody lived there

I'M SORRY

from WILL

next one

we are all so so so sorry we stoll your bikes we all are  so shoked and sorry.  we didn't know that any one lived their

I' ME SORRY

lol - watso might have lost half his fleet to the bike rustlers across the street

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.