bikies target ordinary queenslanders , page-9

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "They commit 1% of state wide crime but I reckon the high profile crack down occupies significantly more than 1% of police resources."

Cgt, how do you know this?

I've lived on the coast and these blokes have been a blight on the coast for more than 2 decades.

They run the drugs on the gold coast and a number of other businesses and they rule through intimidation.

I have ZERO pity for them and I applaud the QLD government for finally having the balls to do something about it. They have always showed up in public thinking they run the coast, which they pretty much have in a lot of ways.

And the night they intimidated the police officers ganging up on the female officer was the night they crossed the line in full view of the public.

It amazes me how people whinge for the rights of these blokes, accusing Newman of being Hitler. Hitler targeted innocent people and if you think all of these bikies are innocent victims then you have no idea. Good on him for cleaning up the filth on the Gold Coast. He should be applauded for his efforts. F.... the bikies! They showed their true colours by intimidating a female officer.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.