KAR 1.58% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

bilby now 320m, page-56

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    ave,

I can't speak for Harold but as i said at the same time i felt the analogy of our SP being garotted and juxtaposed with RIO and BHP was a 'cop -out' and i stand by that and i said so.

If that was the case how do we also explain this rise?
    Discoveries!!!!! and we all agreed it was going to be determined by that...all of a sudden we seem to be going up at a greater rate than Rio and BHP - the dichotomy ave

I didn't put my nuts on the line because i didn't believe they were the best men to do the job ..... i have been in her for a while and the counsel of greater people kept me in ..

Lets look we were $12 On Browse alone many moons ago then they got Brazil - which as i have maintained would make the Browse look like a postage stamp...

This is the biggest Junior resource play in Australia...every fund knows it ( good fund) and now it is garnering massive value - as he said if you want my stock 'buy it on market' ...and that has shitted these big boys to tears for years as they can't get any stock hence every bit of negative garbage has been thrown at KAR...including our Capital Raise issue this week.
    I look forward to the new Broker Reports...lets just see what negative bent they can put on this one!

Many year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.030(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.498B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.91 $1.87 $6.716M 3.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26069 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 46025 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.