KAR 4.26% $1.46 karoon energy ltd

bilby, page-8

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    denver,

bigger the prize the bigger the games....

Exasperated isn't remotely enough to describe this position.

I understand fully that adding to the mix in this market - as in KAR stepping with a 'statement' will be met with no positive market response anyway...it has proven that with the '108 metre' announcement...God coming off the cross would not move KAR positively so-with that in mind what benefit do we have if KAR 'Make a Statement..?'

Market will ridicule KAR as 'trying to shore up it's position' as the market is smashing it.

When darker forces are at work i think all you can hope your CEO can do is have a word to ASIC and the ASX to explore some of the 'trading' in KAR.

Look for the 'wash' trades the cross trades etc etc...

And you know exactly what you will get there which is nothing...

So where too ...reality is we have to wait on drill results to pump us a bit and a Degoyler Report upgrading the reserves....and again will that stop the relentless sell down?? Of course not..the Company in all reports have doubled their P-90 reserves after Zeph and we are around $2 below where it traded at...

KAR have no control and have no hope of stopping what is happening...it is simply a case of how low they drag it before they make a play.

As someone said 7 is attractive...yesterday i didn't think so...i am sure by the end of next week or today when there is a $4.?? in front of the SP we will be begging for the $7 takeover....
    Not a game for us- i said that yesterday ...this is for those with the gold setting the agenda ..whichever way they like.

denver i know you stated you know a few who know the great man...it would be an interesting question to pose to him...because the answer cannot be let the drill tell the story as it simply DOES NOT TELL the story... there are far too many layers to that...it would be a mis representation of the reality if that was the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.