NST 1.86% $13.71 northern star resources ltd

The Gold Price is set to rise I think regardless of Trump or...

1. 643 Posts.
    The Gold Price is set to rise I think regardless of Trump or Clinton as the election itself will be the inflection point. The Trump risk is much overhyped, I think, since he is limited in what he can do by Congress who will manage him in a way, and they can also negate 'Executive Orders'. His policies seem to me to be of a nature to lessen risk, ie reduction in military adventures overseas, stoking economic growth via various means and so on. I think his rhetoric has got everybody excited, which was just a device to attract attention.

Ironically, the more experienced and connected Clinton as President may actually represent the best future for gold. There is apparently substantial "overwhelming" evidence pouring into the FBI regarding the Clinton Foundation, and the FBI have said they are moving toward and indictment(s), also the NYPD from Weiners computer with those 650,000 emails, now handed on to the FBI, from an apparent internal leak, are said to show evidence of substantial nefarious and extremely distasteful Fed crimes that involve a number of very highly place Politicians, including the one in question. We also now know the FBI is at war with the DOJ who are trying to block Grand Jury establishment with regard the Clinton Foundation, and also in the case of Clinton's email, which the FBI wanted to do. The FBI is also pursuing 5 separate investigations regarding Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

So if we get a Clinton President we are set for a number of crisis and constitutional crisis out of the USA as she will be under continual indictments. This will of course be great for gold and gold shares - NST

PS:
    I sold a tranche today at $4.51 as per my discipline to cash profits and now fully cover an early loss on a trade. I still retain NST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.71
Change
0.250(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $15.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.76 $13.82 $13.57 $108.5M 7.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110631 $13.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 48528 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.