DVP 0.84% $2.39 develop global limited

Thanks to @grannysmithgeo For putting me onto this podcast.The...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Thanks to @grannysmithgeo For putting me onto this podcast.

The podcast was recorded on the 17th of March 2021 at the 2021 Underground Operators Conference.

I feel this 8-minute interview will tell you all the things about Bill and his intentions for VXR today and into the future.

Key Comments from podcast made by Bill;

- I’m getting back into my new vehicle, so I’ll go build an asset (Sulphur Springs)
    - 1 day off (work) in the last 14 years
    - All you operators out there, there is a good venture coming (Sulphur Springs)

Interviewer: Good luck with the new ventures
    Bill: Will do, hopefully I can tell you about that in 3 to 4 months’ time
    Interviewer: Yer yer sssshhhhhh, all good, you heard it all first here

I agree with other comments about Bills move to VXR has been a long time in the making, Bill and his mates know what they are doing, and when they were going to do it.

As far as Bill is concerned his actions speak volumes. He leaves an 8-billion-dollar company to take a huge stake in VXR, right when Copper is about to start its ‘super cycle’.

He is transitioning VXR into a new animal, a supplier of new-generation energy and technology materials. This will start with Sulphur Springs this year, and then the sky is the limit from there.

If Bill says he is going to tell us all about it in the next 3 to 4 months, then I am hanging around.

In the meantime, I will take all the buying by MIN as a sign of even better things to come. Keep in mind, Bill sold the NST shares to MIN. Bill did that for their ongoing support which will come in various forms, not just buying the shares. NST is a gold company, moving or supporting Copper was not their game plan, but it is MIN’s game plan.

I will continue buying as many VXR shares as I can. I agree with @irothschild @Incipid, many bags to be made from here. I also agree with @Green Bull about Bill wanting to become a billionaire from VXR (his baby now).

I hope Bill can become a billionaire from VXR, for if he does, its millions for all of us who have been accumulating over the years at the lower share prices. This share price will run through $1, look out $2 and I'll high five everyone at $4 in the future. Have been a long term holder, and will remain a long term holder, I'll take some profits when Commsec allows a LVR for VXR, I'm sure that will happen in the future.

Life of Mine

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3016/3016324-8f5ea82abb0192dde2f0a14c163ac605.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
0.020(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $579.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.41 $2.34 $910.9K 385.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8949 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.39 672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.39
  Change
0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.39 $2.42 $2.34 87250
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.