AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Bill Frazer new AUL ceo

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118

I thought since today's thread has degenerated and I have Spent some time doing research today on Bill Frazer (the new AUL CEO) and his background. I would start a new thread.

Bill was a founding Director of Mining One. Looking at their website, seems a pretty impressive mining consultancy. These guys “are involved in planning, supervision, project management, studies, geology, contracts, financing and corporate assistance and advice.” Probably fair to say that Bill would have the skill set and experience that would be a great fit for AUL after the merger with CTL, especially in strategic review, amalgamating several mines and two processing plants (the gravity plant at Morning Star and leach plant at Maldon). If, as some are saying here, that this merger won’t go ahead – why would some one like Bill with 35+ years experience in mining of which 12 years was founder/Director in a leading and respected mining consultancy stake his reputation on AUL? He surely would have done his due diligence before accepting the role. You would think that he likes (or the potential of) what he sees! I think we should not underestimate just how big a win this is for AUL in securing a guy like Bill Frazer at the helm. Well done to management and the Board for making this happen and securing Bill’s services as CEO.
    IMO all our sceptics will soon be proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.