AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Come on Krum, happy to discuss either a YES or NO without having...

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Come on Krum, happy to discuss either a YES or NO without having to shred any one.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what I was implying is that Magically loves to create innuendo without backing it up – in Bill’s case, call it personal assassination through association. Here is an example, Bill founded Mining One – Mining One did a scoping study on AYC in 2014/15 – AYC then became CTL – CTL went into administration 4 years later, therefore Bill should be discredited because of his association with Mining One. Why hasn’t Magically alluded to all the positive outcomes that Mining One have achieved? Why only the negative ones as soon as Bill was ann’ed as the new CEO? To obviously try and discredit him and AuStar. Why? Just like you, he doesn’t know Bill and trying to discredit him through association is poor form and indicates for me the guy’s true agenda! The fact that Magically was asked a very simple question and hasn’t responded is probably answer enough any way. As to Bill’s qualifications and experience, the guy has over 35 years in the mining industry. He is also a founder of Mining One that employs 50 experienced consultants. You don’t do and that unless you know your stuff.
    catch up with you tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.