BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Bill Gates &MG Foundation &BIOTRON, page-233

1. J8
    14,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    You are assuming some things about my intent and history, it’s natural but not necessary. I wasn’t blindsided as much as I was on a learning curve. I became aware of the futility of pursuing HCV long before these guys went silent .....but they kept up the fanciful reporting. The die hards were waiting for the bottom and the HIV. In your search to find things that suit your argument you missed about 4378 posts. Some of them had some pearler info hidden them too.

My opinion about this stock can not be judged by picking posts. Can you find the post were I said the .003c and .002c (retail) options would be worth over 26c? Can’t remember how many bags. So anyway, careful with what you think you know.

I’ve never talked up the stock re; Green Beast and that sort of stuff, unless it’s in complete jest.

Right now I’m liking what they’ve got a very lot. If you don’t see what I see, I don’t care.

I really don’t need these ill-informed history lessons, and I’m actually well aware of how the spec end works and pretty much up to speed on what ticks on this stock. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.