BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

I have to disagree on that judgement in regards to making...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I have to disagree on that judgement in regards to making statements.
    IMO when reading through the science papers from BIT associates and those that reference their papers, MM is an extremely conservative, very straight down the line scientist. She refuses to say anything without several caveats at the end of each sentence, and seems to live by the mantra of what is true today is likely to be proven wrong tomorrow, AKA Science. I would expect any non-scientist type leader of a company like this, would be making huge price moving announcements twice a month.
    MM buries all the successes so deeply, it takes a great deal of dedication and information headaches to dig out the apparent truth. (I am several papers behind at the moment, but will get half a month of relative freedom shortly).
    I have no idea what is happening on the financial side, however. That is either really really bad or really really awesome. Not much in-between that I can see.
    If that is what you are referring to, I could not agree more. Not at all conservative about walking close to the cliff top to see further, so to speak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.