BIT 4.55% 2.1¢ biotron limited

Bill Gates &MG Foundation &BIOTRON, page-5

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    One one side of the coin, I agree with you. As a LTH I’ve cursed her in the past for her lack of transparency with the SH, it’s honestly like she couldn’t give a shit about them.

On the other side of the coin though, I believe in the science here and have watched Biotron slowly but surely progress in the HIV and HBV, and believe they’re now in a space where we can breath easy (they have money in the bank, have set up a great team, and a first in class drugs). If they had been more ‘showey” with here announcements, traders would be all over this stock.. pump/dump like every thing else showing success on the ASX (BRN is a great example recently).

Clearly they (the company) aren’t overly phased about the SP, so I have given in to the fact that neither should I. One day out of the blue, I fully expect an announcement saying that whoever, probably Gilead has made an offer to acquire part, or all of the library for $Xb, and as selfish as it sounds, I’ll feel good inside that it’s the ones who have persevered through the flat SP for years on end who I get enjoy this with.

The ASX is a complete joke, clearly it doesn’t value IP like the US does and it’s all about revenue - very short sighted IMO.

No doubt I’ll get attacked by a bunch of non-holder hero’s for this post, trying to have the average dummy from this shitty investment, but I won’t see it as I have most of you on ignore now. I simply couldn’t give a shit what you think. GLTAH.
    Last edited by robsmark: 18/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $46.68K 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1089294 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 686481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.