DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

bill gates on African fertlizer, page-35

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    I'm still here,! and will be all the way to $3.50 or the coming buyout.

Now ,now Brucey, no need to be rude. You claim you hold no shares and have no opinion on this stock , so do you have nothing better to do than troll other threads just to find and tease uncle phuket guy -I'm actually busy trying to get stuff done Brucey so why don't be good-boy and run along now. In other words : If you have nothing constructive to do, please don't do it here.

And Yup I Havn't had time to get harry, bob bono or billy boy Gates on board yet because 10Ba99ers were busy last week buying over two other stocks too to fix up this year. Wait till they fly and ill let you know what they are.

Despite us arranging two other ASX buyouts this week we have got much going on for DNK too last week .

- we have linked into the huge 4 million wealthy Eritrean expat population who have approached us wanting to help,
    - we are getting the London market turned on and started (the main place to feed this stock) its a disgrace that there's no real trading going on there, that will change, London is where the real equity pool for such a project is and were getting good people set there now and just started talking to a group there now for possible interim CR.
    - Were also trying to help to get the financing structure modified with two great steps forward made last week.
    -A new video being made to show how great this project is is underway.
    - Plus I've started a dialogue with to two giant sovereign wealth funds.

Were attacking on all fronts.

And Yup To all you other rather negative minded posters above. Yup, I'm all talk and bluster, pump and dump, bravado etc etc - perhaps you might consider that DNK share price is already up 80% since I and the ten bag club got involved in early Jan this year. I/we have collected many undervalued shares. We/I'm putting my money where my mouth is as I/we always do. The company's market cap was AUD 95 mill when we first came in to assist to the get share price higher in early Jan - and now only 9 weeks later its worth AUD 174 million - thats an AUD 80 million increase in value for shareholders - so thats about AUD 9 million a week that people who are invested in this stock are making since my involment. How much do you make each week Brucey?

And No, its not going to be easy. This is a massive and deeply undervalued world class project with a 200 year mine life. Its in an awkward country and is a big hard deal to get moving quickly but -hey!, it's nearly shovel ready baring some finance, and its started moving Again and as we go the momentum should build , slowly at first and then gradually speeding up.

There will be bad times ahead, there will be retracements, but there will also be positive stuff, all on our walk north to $3.00. And I ain't getting off this train till we arrive. So expect me to stick around for some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.