DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Thanks wild cat. Mate were all in this together, management...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Thanks wild cat. Mate were all in this together, management included they have done so much that is good- and - everyone reacts to positive momentum- and were getting the momentum back, but all us true believers and shareholders and management need to put a shoulder to the wheel and shove by promoting it. And as it's going back up it builds its own momentum.

It also makes the senior debt financing much easier with a better and rising share price.

And more importantly ill guarantee it cheers up the AFC boys when they see their 30 mill AUD at 60 cents shares back in the money!! They stop losing face- they also react to positivity (I believe even bankers are human??)

They are much more likely to just say screw it-  its almost shovel-ready now - we'll just do the whole bloody lot of the financing - its small beer for them given their huge balance sheet- and 20 government behind them. of Afrimexim bank can go upstairs to the African development bank nd say dudes you do the rest lets get this show on the road.

Mena while talks ar going on in London with some other banks i belive (Neils stated that standard chartered are their agents) Canacord are too but as far as i can see they have been a tool waste of time and money IMO.

I agree Wild cat they should give us mob some bloody retainers and travel costs instead of the useless expensive corporates. We'll get it done. Were making some intros to them now from some of our club banking guys.

and only the best - we are reaching and gonna reach out to some big names to get behind this project were thinking Bono/Gates/ Prince Harry (he's out a job right now!) / Obama./ Black eyed peas?/Attenborough? Lets not all this thing short its a massive boost fr Africa and the world. Its the sort of thing they would do.Weve just gotta reach out to them.were figuring out how to do that now.

Can anyone out there help us reach some decent celebrity of that calibre? I'm serious?

Were talking to the Canadian foreign office and foreign aid depts now etc etc.. Plus two appropriate sovereign wealth funds we know.

or some EU aid loan dept if anyone has connections or relatives ex colleages to get us in the door for a first proposal please email me on [email protected] don't be shy.

were not loose cannon well do it in conjunction with the company etc.. this is the basic stuff Neils should hve been doing but wasn't s far as we can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.