NLX 0.00% 6.4¢ nylex limited

I think you're right about downgrade schnitz, but I also think...

1. 136 Posts.
    I think you're right about downgrade schnitz, but I also think directors bought at 23 and another one bought a big bunch at .16 so who knows more?

very odd that Bill has disappeared considering the frequency of his posts in recent months. He says he's got over a million shares in nlx. He was pretty confident that things would turn around and he must be at least heartened by directors buying. Still...not a pleasant Xmas when you've got that much.
    I hope he's ok, I kinda miss his posts. He was refreshingly honest, candid and unpretentious. No bullshit from Bill! You've got to like the guy. Hopefully he's just having some time out.

What do others think of the downgrade? As Bill pointed out many times in his posts, there was much variation in valuations given by various brokers and others suggested games being played.

What does one make of a downgrade to 12c when directors have bought in recent months at 23 and 16. They must know more about it than MLynch??

I bought in at av.24 so I'm looking like a chump right now. Does anybody think there might be a run up before the special meeting to vote on AH sale.
    What does one make of having this so close to Xmas?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NLX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.