HCH 1.59% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

I jumped in a couple of weeks ago, after doing substantial...

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I jumped in a couple of weeks ago, after doing substantial research and was surprised that the market seems in the dark on HCH.

There are numerous signs you could point to that the ME is going to be a belter, but most recently I think there are positives in the delay. From the interviews I have watched, it seems that the delay may not necessary be due to HCH ticking all the boxes but rather that there are third parties in their data room who may be holding up the release. Of course, I also think the delay in there being substantial more to it, indicates that there is more resources than previously thought, than less (makes sense right that more resources = more time to prepare an update).

Perhaps these third parties are wanting to know everything and ask all their questions now so that when the resource is released they can have a TO offer ready? I know it may sound far-fetched but with the demand for copper growing and the infrastructure available, I can see some big players wanting to move in quickly, rather than stretch this one out to a long-term play and sit on their hands.

The one thing I wasn't able to find is the value of Winu. I know it was Rio Tinto's, and every report I have seen on the resource base they have discovered fails to provide an open-market dollar valuation. Rio have also never provided a valuation.

As such, does anyone know what HCH would be valued at if they release similar findings to Winu? I know this question has been previously asked and hypothesized, but with our infrastructure and relationship with the Govt. of Chile you would have to think that a re-rating to around the Winu value would be a fait accompli if we can provide something similar (and even if less our infrastructure and relationship and ability to commence production right away may make us valued similarly).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $87.27K 91.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 7010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.