HCH 1.56% 97.5¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-1174

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Yes, I agree it is too premature from a HCH shareholder point of view. From a third parties point of view, perhaps not, although how they would value those unknowns is unclear.

I think a T/O offer is far-fetched in the very short term, but would be more surprised than not if nothing comes between now and Christmas. M&A activity is going to pick up, and contrary to what the market may think, some of these big miners have a sound balance sheet and are going to capitalize on low interest rates, shareholder understanding for high debt, and growing government support to kick the economy down the line a bit more.

All speculation on my end, but the crux of my query is how the market is going to value the ME. If its close to Winu, then I imagine $400-$500mil is the start, not the end, of any valuations. Which is a 4/5 bagger from here, which doesn't seem right as from my experience investing is not as easy as coming in at the last minute before a ME which propels the company times 5...but my research seems to indicate that a ME close to Winu is not outlandish and therefore it may really be that easy and this could be a Steven Bradbury type scenario
    Last edited by LJohn: 29/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.015(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $146.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 98.0¢ 96.0¢ $42.70K 44.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17409 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 6286 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.