HCH 1.03% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

With copper prices at all time highs, excellent location for a...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    With copper prices at all time highs, excellent location for a large scale copper mine and infrastructure close to port, exploration upside, money in the bank and a pre feasibility study around the corner, I don’t know why people would be running for the exits here. I can’t believe some people are offloading stock at these prices. People are selling the stock for less than Glencore bought in for and what investors on the Toronto stock exchange recently bought in for, in my opinion that is absolute madness. Although I don’t rate the salesman CE very highly in terms of taking HCH into eventual production, it is too good of a project to pass up on and the price HCH is right now circa 160 million for their deposit and money spent on the project since inception, the market cap is a steal. I do envisage that Glencore eventually takes over this entire project and that is when salesman CE will come in handy, hopefully he doesn’t sell out retail holders for his own gain and benefit, that is literally my only concern here. Good luck to all holders, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.0¢ 93.5¢ $238.0K 249.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5425 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 3050 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.