HCH 1.86% 82.0¢ hot chili limited

AVB until it got taken over. I think HCH has a much larger...

1. 1,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    AVB until it got taken over. I think HCH has a much larger deposit but AVB was in production (maybe). HC was awash with similar posts until the TO came. The other example is LYC. Similar management story. Curtis kept telling the world that this would happen and that would happen but he never managed to get the plant running efficiently. Amanda Lacaze came along did what she said she would do and on time. The market slowly started believe the story as she went about her business and the SP took off.

We have CE's historical failings to overcome to get the market to believe. The cash story is an issue even if it is true. Too many times we have been told no CR only to get a CR. Yes, BK has contacted CE and the situation has been explained to an existing SH but other potential investors looking at this will see the qtr's of cash, the historical CR's and remain on the side lines.

We now have the options at $1.25 expiring on 20/05 so even at a market price of $1.50 its a 20% quick profit. Another historical capital issue to overcome in the short term.

And according to posters here we have an entity buying and selling trying to build a position.

Lots against us in the short term that can only be overcome with CE continuing to deliver like he has on the last few announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.015(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $124.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 87.0¢ 81.0¢ $102.8K 122.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 627 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.