HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

Lab certificates are on important thing to tick off the check...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Lab certificates are on important thing to tick off the check list, but I think it's a convenient smoke screen, I am guessing they did the resource domains based on the logging work done by the previous mangers and AMC (assuming they are resource consultants on this also?) have done the preliminary magic numbers and it's not what they expected, so they are going back and tightening up the resource domains and this may have involved some re-logging (can take weeks) and in the MRE checklist that AMC have some additional checks maybe needed..Some of these can take weeks to rectify i.e bulk density samples were not taken, need some more duplicates core samples, perhaps there were no standards inserted or no 3rd party lab checks done? Those in industry with overseas experience will know what I am talking about, admitting to the market that you have these sorts of issues to resolve is too embarrassing. Let's not forget this was a discovery by a private Chilean company whom may not have been obliged to meet the same sorts of industry standards as HCH.

So lets assume Easterday F'd up the timeline, I am OK with the delay because I like the projects fundamentals and potential, the short term holders will be shitty because they want 30-50% SP increase on release to dump it. But for those in in this one for longer and an extra month isn't going to bother them if it's going to add significant value to the project. We should take some comfort that Steve Garwin is onboard and providing technical support to exploration and probably assisting with getting the MRE domains and geology right, perhaps he's come in and said we can do better guys, fix it.

Just my thoughts for what its worth,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.