HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

If you all go and read the most recent Table 1 there are hints...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    If you all go and read the most recent Table 1 there are hints about the additional and on-going work for the MRE (refer below). 10% for the historical doesn't seem like enough to meet the bar. Typically (listed in western world) companies doing a Resource Drilling program will do ~20-25% this may typically include 5% Duplicate, 5% Blank, 5% Internal Lab standards, 5% CRM and 5% Umpire. I am guessing if they only had 10% then the might be pulling some pulps to do some more duplicates and a program of umpire sampling hence the delay. It should be noted that none of this really bothers me it's just a process to get through before we can get our MRE.

Most Recent Results Announcement Table 1.

"The lab specific methods used at the time of historical drilling are being assessed as
    part of the Company’s forthcoming resource estimate"
    "No formal assessment of SCM Carola standards, duplicates or umpire testing has
    been undertaken. Although a high level assessment of all assays which includes
    approximately 10% QAQC samples has been undertaken
    "No assessment of laboratories standards and practices has been undertaken for
    historical drilling."
    "The SCM Carola documents indicate that there has been some previous umpire sample
    test work. Hot Chili has not quantitatively reviewed this data."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.