HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

https://www.google.com/amp/s/finfeed.com/small-caps/mining/hot-ch...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/finfeed.com/small-caps/mining/hot-chili-releases-strong-copper-exploration-update/amp/

I never did research before 2021. When I started to invest in Hot Chili, I was just following the RR interview, and I found HCH, but today while doing my research, I have a question for the long-term holders. Why did HC go to explore Cortadera if in 2018 you had really good results in San Antonio and Valentina? Sorry for my ignorance, but can we expect drilling results with "high" grade cu/eq in the coming days/weeks?
    From article above:

Thanks to the highgrade nature of mineralisation and low strip ratios, San Antonio looks to be a key addition to HCH’s large-scale open pit inventory.

Final drill results from the maiden drilling campaign at San Antonio include:

19m grading 2% copper from 61m down-hole (including 11m grading 2.4% copper)
    15m grading 1.7% copper from 80m down-hole
    13m grading 1.3% copper from 17m down-hole (including 5m grading 2.3% copper)
    53m grading 0.9% copper from 72m down-hole (including 27m grading 1.3% copper)
    10m grading 1.6% copper from 58m down-hole (including 4m grading 2.7% copper)
    5m grading 2.5% copper from 31m down-hole (including 2m grading 4.3% copper)
    18m grading 1.3% copper from 52m down-hole (including 5m grading 2.1% copper)
    11m grading 1.6% copper from 83m down-hole
    9m grading 2% copper from 132m down-hole
    16m grading 1.1% copper from 93m down-hole (including 5m grading at 2.7% copper), and
    6m grading 2.1% copper from 65m down-hole

In addition to the program at San Antonio, three shallow drill holes were completed in the southern region of the Valentina copper mine.

Valentina, which is located 5km north of San Antonio, returned some promising results:

12m grading 1.5% copper from 28m down-hole (including 6m grading 2.7% copper), and
    8m grading 2% copper from 124m down-hole (including 2m grading 4.8% copper)

apmcrx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.