HCH 2.53% 77.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-17762

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

@salpetie may be one to discuss the two smaller deposits. (Not sure if he is still around here, I do miss his excellent sentinel posts)

I recall in one of his posts in the El Fuego Area Exploration thread, he may have described them as shallower veination? type mineraelology, lilkely to be shallow, smaller scale high grade deposits... However there also are memories of a post discussing with someone, maybe MT88 about whether there could be further High Grade "cores" under San Antonio.

I suspect the reason they weren't drilled out earlier was because they werent (believed to be / likely to be) high enough tonnage. the team are/were looking for (in my understanding) large tonnage porphory deposits (Tier 1 type stuff)

Now it seems the high grade, near surface stuff is going to be important to boost the PFS and front load the mineplan to reduce payback periods etc.

I personally see any further extensions to tonnage/resource size at these locations as bonuses, and aren't necessarily expecting it as such

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $116.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 78.0¢ 75.5¢ $20.56K 26.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5973 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 11894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.