HCH 1.59% 96.0¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-1822

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Personally I think it's way too early to be putting out a JORC statement. At best it would result mostly in an inferred category.

Compare this with DEG. They have not put out any JORC on Hemi or other new discoveries. It's at least 6-12 mths away and in the mean time, the price is up 20X. Best to leave the investors, speculators and everyone else to their own imagination, calculations etc.

Only put out a simple statement that the company is progressing the resource assessment and that the target is 4th QTR.

This way, no expectations are set and traders can all go home. HCH to just continue with drilling and putting out excellent drilling results.

This talk about big brother coming in is, in my opinion, nonsense. If you have it in the ground, they will come. There is no need to go looking for big brother or waste time and focus on getting them involved at this early stage. Let them come look when the stock is seriously valued by the market based on quality results.

There is no need for this data room at this stage. Anybody wants to look needs to pay a look fee if it's as good as I believe. Afterall, you wouldn't want your competitors looking at your data until you've paid in full for the acquisition. Lock the backdoor first.

Finally, heads down and just work away at identifying more targets, drill, report, drill, report. The share price will take care of itself and brokers will come chasing for placements.

AIMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $145.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.5¢ 94.5¢ $87.27K 91.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 7010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.