HCH 2.58% 94.5¢ hot chili limited

I feel like there is a bit of negativity bias going on at the...

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I feel like there is a bit of negativity bias going on at the moment. The share price is in the red so people naturally are going to starting thinking of all these worst case scenarios for the delay. The truth is we don't know anything. What we do know is that the grades so far have been some of the best copper grades ever discovered and that the MRE should be impressive even without the extras holes being added on board. If this is the case I imagine it will just make the MRE even more spectacular. All you have to do is look back through the previous announcements regarding drilling results and ground yourselves a bit. Those assays are concrete and locked in. The grades won't change. The disaster scenarios people are talking about are currently nothing more than a worst case scenarios in your head.

I bought a shitload of shares in these guys at 4c and will continue to hold until the MRE is out. Once it's out if I'm impressed I will continue to hold even longer. Panic selling like a little bi$&h only results in you locking in losses not gains haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.