HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-201

1. 3,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    trophy for that find Big K.
    Fascinating just what I tried to locate over the last few months.
    Cannot wait until RFC Ambrian Research gets to critique HCH maiden at Cortadera.

Of note was:
    " In 2019 there were just 20 deals valued at US$3.89bn (>US$10m in value),
    compared with 28 in 2018 valued at US$11.56bn."

&
    "We previously selected the 3.0Mt cut-off as a resource size that might allow the
    construction of an 80-100kt/y operation for a 20-year mine life, depending on a
    number of geologic and economic factors. We believe that this is the smallest size of
    mine that may interest Tier 1 or Tier 2 copper producers to acquire or construct.
    In this report we have lowered the resource threshold slightly to 2.5Mt contained
    copper to broaden the study and capture some greenfield projects that may still have
    upside potential to at least reach our 3.0Mt size."

Wait until they get a geezer in 3 weeks of HCH motherload, envelopes everywhere to depth & broad & the extension still not defined!!!!
    ++++++ the average copper grades ------only 3 out of 19 mines were above Cort's possible %
    ++++++ not much mention of contained au in those mines, so we can;t compare with HCH $Billions in nuggets

i must stop here or some punter will accuse me of upramping, it's not that hard to do is it as I keep trying to find something negative so I can get some balance in all of this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.