HCH 1.27% 78.0¢ hot chili limited

Interesting to see the change of flavour in these posts day to...

1. 3,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Interesting to see the change of flavour in these posts day to day, it's like wondering as a teenager if the chick next door is a chance or not, get excited one week then you get pissed off the next.

@JGPM is a serious hitter and some of these posts would be irritating for a heavy lifter, hence his rhetorical Q and fair enough which is how I feel.

Resource submission comes back from independents and the new 4D modeling is finalised in the next week or so, likely after the Labour day holiday in two weekends.

@underdone there is no chance more drills will be included in the maiden and this is what our future holds as we go from a gallop in the next week or so to a canter rather than a trot. There will be about 6 price sensitive updates post the MRE in the short term (12 months):

St Antonio MRE
    Productora cash flow
    Drill assays of the grade, core, depth of Cuerpo 3
    The nuzzling of Cuerpo 2 & 3
    The extensions of Cuerpo 2&3
    Partial phase 3 assays of scout drilling at Cortadera Nth
    2nd Resource of Cortadera (this will even get David Koch forgetting to talk about Port Adelaide)
    Plans and some early drills on the Valenta camp
    Phase 4 drill assays of Cortadera Nth grades, depth, extension and could this be bigger than Cortadera?
    JV, CR and the such to freehold all the camp sites

....did I say 6 significant news releases? I lost count of how many and how many pips each release will create.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $118.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 76.5¢ $169.8K 217.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10008 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 1091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.