HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-217

1. 3,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    i got a quick reply from the review research team at RFC Ambrian. They have been monitoring all the HCH news and it goes on their list once maiden is released and they will be able to make all the comparisons..all a no-brainer there.

Looking further at the review and online publications Cortadera it all points to a "world class mine". I know that's somewhat a platitude and overused term but it still signifies the drill results and the 4D model will reflect also in the market confidence when everyone wants a piece of this action.

I know I keep harping on the high quality of the grades from the drills and we will see an increase in averages, the term "high quality" of the find will be the attractive low production costs compared to a lot of other Tier 1 mines. Even the early model and comparison was hard to find another mine that had quality grade % starting at the 'surface' on one of the drills.

The great mines also seem to travel the path of % contained resource grow every production year post discovery, I suppose that's the geologists economics being conservative on all the JORC's. The Grasberg mine in Indonesia (CE used it to compare Cortadera) was something like a gain of 10-15% each year and had a much longer mine life. I expect when we get more drills done after the maiden we will have a significant % increase in all areas of both life and volume so the news will just get better.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.