HCH 2.58% 94.5¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-2177

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Chill dude, chill. I am not arguing to need for an independent auditor. In fact, I applaud it. You misunderstand me.

My speculation, is in regards to why the auditing process remains further delayed. There is zero communication by the company, which I can understand, given that any communication would be revealing either way...coz, what do you say, right? But no one can deny that these series of delays all began, as the company has explained, with the need to find the original QAQC chillean certification documentation for the assay results of some drill holes. Drill holes that are integral to our MRE! And since then, further delay, with CE recently stating "...coming weeks...". I am merely speculating...we ALL are. Indeed, YOU are speculating that everything is fine and dandy! I could say the same about you...that you don't KNOW that. And given our company's history of dissapointment with Productora, what is happening now is definitely not in the "good" side of ledger. I am very worried. The other thing that is worrying me is that the share price has not moved up. At the best if times there is leakage in these cases and in many cases you'll see the share price start to tick up in anticipation, as the T20 invariably has access to more information. Plus in this case, CE said it himself...we even had "...people in our data room..". I guess, one good thing is that it hasn't gone down heaps either. Who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $119.9K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3042 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 6531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.