HCH 4.46% 82.0¢ hot chili limited

No news since the quarterly and we are nearly through this...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    No news since the quarterly and we are nearly through this quarter.
    Not very impressed with the coms.

Will be justified if they come out with some truely major announcements/deals and hopefully ones that will leave all shareholders happy to be shareholders.

Very high stakes, most here will remember the tsx debacle with an unannounced blackout, months of no news but promises of a "mountain of news" or "pregnant with news". only to be met with continued silence until half the people on this forum myself included reported hch to the asx for non disclosure breach just to get some drill results.

For those who where there for that maybe those here such as @Bluegumnuts and @JPGM will forgive some of us for not being wholeheartedly positive and supporting of management even if we do continue to hold.

I will hold and hope for a good result but nobody on this forum has the right to get snippy, personal or annoyed about some have doubts or questioning management's abilities, competence, communication or ability to succeed in executing what will be a massive make or brake deal for the company.

Good luck to ALL holders.
    We all want the same thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.035(4.46%)
Mkt cap ! $124.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 82.8¢ 79.5¢ $20.34K 25.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9694 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 1865 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.