HCH 0.61% 82.5¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-2338

1. B85
    470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi Rubiconis, I hear your concerns and yes I think miners like every other sector will cop abit of a hit in the short term on the market. I don't see 2021 being much then 2020 for finance, retail, aviation and most other sectors personally.
    I'm pretty convinced on the long term prospects of copper, nickel and lithium. Which is why I hold HCH and a few other small cap miners chasing those metals. I see them as a serious long term investment, potentially sitting on 500mt+ resource(positive metallurgy etc etc) I think they are primed to become a serious future company with several options available to them to pay off the rest of Cortadera and San Antonio.

As we all know mining works in peaks and troughs and has been in a trough for a few years now, global forecast shortages of gold, copper, nickel, lithium convince me that the small cap miners who are actively acquiring, drilling and gearing up for production in the coming years will do quite well as we move into the new green age. I think the main difference between now and the GFC is world wide investment is focused on infrastructure, green energy and manufacturing upgrades rather housing market bubbles which in my opinion is long overdue especially here is Oz.
    Also many of the major investment firms are walking away from coal and the green economy will push key metal prices up nicely(or atleast create a floor for prices). So yes, small caps might cop abit of hit, but HCH has nearly a years worth of cash, income from ENAMI and a possible re-rate in the near future based on their MRE, so I think they are well positioned to see out any short term storms. Only IMHO, GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.