HCH 1.85% 79.5¢ hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-2410

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I would just keep holding until news comes. Let it speak for itself. There is 100% games being played on here with posters. He's quite obviously trying to make people think twice about investing in Hot Chilli by intelligently wording some paragraphs. He's good I'll give him that because we are falling. But seriously no sincere person is going to tell why you shouldn't invest in X stock unless doing so is going to benefit them in someway. Usually people are up ramping for obvious reasons. (Pump & Dumps) but if they are down ramping you can almost bet there is an agenda at play. Stock bashing is an actual job. If you go over to the TSO threads one guy was talking about how he worked for a company whose sole job was to make stocks look bad on Hotcopper. Rival companies or companies looking to take over would pay the firm for X amounts of negative posts each day. They weren't your usual downramping angry bloke who lost a heap of money on a stock either. They would come off sounding very intelligent and usually provide good input before all of a sudden changing the tune about why the project has fallen apart etc.

Be careful what you believe folks. It's obviously in my interests for HCH to continue trending up as I own stock. But hey at least I'm honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 79.0¢ $53.81K 66.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2999 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 22 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.