HCH 1.67% 88.5¢ hot chili limited

That was what we were lead to believe but if it was the case we...

1. 823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    That was what we were lead to believe but if it was the case we would be looking at an mre upgrade right now.
    The last of the drilling that would have been included in this was likely completed nearly 6 months ago and they couldn't get the upgrade out before Christmas.

So one of two things is the case, either they (CE and co) are embarrassingly incompetent and couldn't incorporate drill results into their mre in 4/6 months. Or number 2 they didn't want to put out a resource upgrade based only on the drilling they had done 6 months ago and were planning (hoping) to get some hits to role into the upgrade which didn't happen.

Either way not only leaves the market and myself unimpressed but makes CE look like an absolute bumbling moron, how many times has this upgrade been pushed back? how many times has the pfs been pushed back?
    I'll give the guy a single cheer for getting the royalty deal done, the only praise worthy achievement to his name in the last two years but otherwise is performance as both CEO and MD are dreadful.
    Really really really hope and need to seem him move back to another role in the company and get someone else in the top two spots.
    All imo of course
    Give a like if you agree with me everyone
    Also Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 88.5¢ $111.6K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 88.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 5401 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.