HCH 5.26% $1.00 hot chili limited

$?Bill in a ? Life mine, page-25230

1. 3,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    My observation from over the years is continual overpromising with under delivery which is typical of junior mining explorers. Management talk a big show but are very slow and lethargic with continued missed deadlines coupled with terrible excuses usually.

There is a great deal of truth to the narrative that management run, but we have all been desensitized to over the years from being let down mainly based on poor communication and a clear direction to move from the exploration and conceptual phase into development. HCH will be stuck in this phase until a TO I think. Management are too scared or don't have the skill set to take HCH forward into development and production, they are explorers and salesman not developers.

Hopefully it hasn't been just expensive entertainment. I have had a few good laughs with our CEO's famous (or infamous) lines. Just remember HCH is "The Cat That's Got The Cream" and "Timing is Everything". In saying this, I think Christian is a charismatic and likeable CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.050(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $151.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.00 94.0¢ $195.8K 201.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 7572 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.